Moment of the Week

Friday, March 13, 2009

Wasn't it 83 a week ago?

It has been snowing here in Clovis.  I was shocked when I woke up.  For the past two days they have had winter weather warnings out and plastered on the corner of the TV screen.  I had no idea what they were talking about.  It seemed warm and sunny to me.  I haven't worn a coat since we left Illinois.  So all this talk for days and it actually snowed!  I couldn't believe it.  Dave said all sorts of things have been cancelled on base.  INDOOR events have been cancelled.  Talk about wimps eh?  Imagine if Michigan was shut down for an inch of snow.  I guess they all get real nervous.  Anyhow, it was very pretty snowfall.  I did laundry all day, enjoyed an afternoon pot of coffee and made homemade pizza for supper. 

The house feels more like home everyday.  We

 have fallen into a nice routine.  I try to get something put away everyday, but most of the unpacking/ putting away tasks that are left are the kind I would rather put off.  Luckily we are having company in three weeks so I stay motivated. 

Our bedroom is almost completely finished, there are only a few knick knacks that need to find homes and we need face plates for the outlets. 

Nathans room is still a mess, we need to get paint on the walls, and put the crib together.  Once that is done it will be cute and cozy in there. 

The guest part of the extra room is nice, the craft part still needs some work.  I am waiting for my other peg board to be painted so it can be hung up and junked up.  But I love the one that is already up.  I have been using tools to decorate in the room.  I used my knitting needles in a vase, its pretty like a bouquet of needles instead of flowers.  I thought it was cute. 

 

 

I posted a new video today.  Nathan is such a character.  He makes me laugh a million times a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment