Today we went to Lowe's and the Bx for dirt, rocks and plants. We planted 12 hosta plants along the driveway and sidewalk to our front door. There were old wood chips in the front, so we took them out. Outside the front door we also put in a pretty rose bush. Its wonderful. We filled in between the plants with red lava rocks. They look really fantastic. We need to go get atleast 10 more bags of rocks, but they aren't expensive at the BX. We've gone through 7 bags already. On the one side of the walkway I planted 5 red and green Caladium plants. They look really nice. I am excited to see how big everything get this year.
I bought five little plants for inside the house as well. I put one in the big bathroom tonight(the photo above). For the others I need to head to Big Lots for pretty pots. The baby jade will live in the kitchen, the dracaena will go into the guest room, the Hypoestes will reside in our bathroom, and the Sansevieria will hang out in our bedroom. I don't really want anything in the living room while Nate is so small. I could just imagine the messes.
I will take photos of the front tomorrow after we get the rest of the rocks in.
No comments:
Post a Comment