
Things are all out of whack right now since Dave is still gone.
But here is something that makes me happy.

1. This time when we move we get to take our plants! I am so glad about this. My shamrock plant is impressive, and I'm anxious to see his dormant phase. Every time I think he might be heading for his break, he pops back up with more pretty flowers and more big huge leaves. My jade is getting so big she can't hold herself up anymore. I need to google what to do now since this is my first. The pineapple makes me happy, and I'm training the monster there to grow up.

2. Along with our plants we get to take our vacuum, mop, broom, laundry and dish detergents, hand soaps, tin foil, cling wrap, spices, and pantry foods. Do you know what a waste of $$$$ it is to have to replace these things?! HUGE HUGE HUGE
3. After much googling, we have found Rapid City is equip with Kohls, Cabelas, Target, Childrens Place, Olive Garden, Buffalo Wild Wings, Toys R Us, a real mall and plenty of other establishments. Yeah you read right CABELAS. There isn't a joann fabric but there is a holo, and plenty of awesome quilt shops. My strip teasers friend C. told me she went fabric shopping in Rapid City and she said I am going to love it.
Heck that was 3 things that are making me happy!( p.s. just incase you are confused, in the title I meant looking up to Rapid City which is almost straight up, about 13 hours drive)
No comments:
Post a Comment