Moment of the Week

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Living

Living room. Livable.
Not done, but livable.
When you enter the front door...Split foyer. These stairs go down to the bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
I put that curtain up as a joke, I was unpacking boxes and found it and decided to put it up to see what Dave said. Well then its super chilly down there and the curtain helps a TON! So I guess we will keep it up during the winter.

Stairs going up to the living room, kitchen, dining room, and one half bathroom.

From the top of the stairs.


Looking left at the top of the stairs. (The bathroom is to the right.)




Looking towards the TV and walkway to the kitchen.

Looking in the living room from the kitchen.



Looking back towards the desk and stairs.

2 comments:

  1. I really like it! The carpet must be nice. Perfect for girls weekend!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks way bigger than your last house. It's cozy. I think I use to have that desk.

    ReplyDelete