I love Friday. I love it's predictability and it's relaxed feel.
| getting over a stuffy nose. he had the grumps this morning, but then he told me he was sorry cause "you're my girlfriend and I love you." |
| laundry day. this basket is my ticket to a fun weekend no chores required(well i cook dinner and keep dishes done) |
| afternoon playtime |
| the pup with her 'cigar'. she used it to tease Anna |
| when that doesn't work she hops on for a piggy back ride |
| wise enough to make cute faces...she knows there is bacon cooking for our hawaiian pizza |
| weather rolling in and out all afternoon. we NEED rain bad |
| smooth pizza dough day. must be the weather |
| dessert... couldn't bare to make it black and white. |
| family movie night. popcorn and Bee Movie. |
No comments:
Post a Comment