Moment of the Week

Monday, August 13, 2012

Utility

looking in
 Our laundry room was painted last week.  The shelves were put up and I've been organizing things in there.  Its a decent size room, but its kinda long and narrow.  It works okay now that the shelves are up.  But it was tricky to photograph.  
shelves that made me stop feeling crazed in the clutter that was the first three weeks of living here.


The green doesn't look totally perfect, I think its the right color, but it looks different in there since there is no natural light.  
we need a new hot water heater.
I've hung up pretty things to make me happy.
looking back 
The jelly cupboard held sheets in our previous house.  Before that it was table linens in New Mexico.  Here is is our craft cupboard.
makes me happy
It holds all of my kid craft supplies, plus my seasonal placemats, which is pretty much all that graces my table since Nathan started eating at the table.

This room works.  As always in about six months I'll probably shuffling a few things around to make it work better.  I do that every time we move.... it seems like we've been moving a lot lately.  Hopefully that's over for a while.

2 comments: