You may or may-not know that last summer I scored a loft bed while David was TDY. Its was a craigslist score... and I went into the hills to pick it up. ALONE. I was scared of being Craigslist murdered or raped.... and worried about fitting it in my minivan. It was a tight fit but I wasn't murdered so it was a great find! I unloaded it from my van alone, and let me tell you it ain't light.
It sat in our garage. Then we moved and it sat in our new garage.
It needed a good primer.
In October Dave painted it white.
It has been white since October, but finally two days ago I bought the paint for the drawers. I was not looking forward to buying quarts of 4 or 5 different paint colors. Every time I was at the paint counter I would be thinking, I think one of those paint samples would do the job. So I finally went for it, and they sure did!
He loves the loft bed, and the 'secret spot' under the bed. He has book shelves under there, and a stash of toys.
His room has become a really cool little boys room!
I'm really happy with the way this bed turned out!
I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa!
ReplyDelete