Moment of the Week

Friday, November 14, 2014

PE when it's Zero Degrees

I usually don't worry about Nate's "PE".  He has hockey and karate once a week and in general just runs around a lot.
This week however we are stuck inside with bitter freezing temps outside.  Since Monday, a long five days ago, we have been home bound.  Besides hockey our poor family hasn't even been taking the dogs for walks.

Today I thought we should move around a little.... So I fired up the Wii.    Jackie is down with the flu so I thought these would cheer her up.... and anyone that is stuck inside. 


I know they are long but I think they are all equally entertaining.
There are two others.  Here are links  Enjoy

http://youtu.be/ntqCrBkvE7s

http://youtu.be/JZhTipXCz38

2 comments:

  1. He is super good!!! Loved watching this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie was laughing & dancing too while watch this, and then Cody came & made it full screen & she REALLY liked that!! Good Moves Nate!!

    ReplyDelete