Today our sweet Lucy turns 1.
I can't believe how much she has changed since she came to live with us last October.
She is just the sweetest.
Even though she is still small, at least we don't have to worry about stepping on her anymore.
Thank goodness!
She was so tiny when she first came home.
She is happy, protective, and soooo sorry if you catch her shredding up a tissue.
You just can't get upset with her.
She does EAT stuff though and I am often worried about her.
She spends hours chewing on a big horn we bought for Bonnie.
She just loves following us around and cuddling right up with us.
When she really wants something her left ear will stick up, and she is always twirling for treats and attention.
![]() |
| you might notice bonnie in the background here. springing like she does. |
She has made good friends with the doberman, boxer, and chihuahua neighbor dogs and often spends her time chasing back and forth along the fence with one of them.
I have seen her chasing off birds from the garden and rabbits from the yard.
She also hides things.
I'm pretty sure under our deck is a puppy treasure trove of things we will never see again.
I know it's nuts to have three dogs.
I think about it often especially with Dave gone, but we love this little dog so much and I cannot imagine life without her.






No comments:
Post a Comment