Spring has been delightful lately! The lilacs are blooming, my favorite outdoor scent! I was mowing part of the yard for Dave while he finished something up, and I was so happy I ended up mowing near the lilacs because they sure do smell nice!
We've started our first project. We needed to replace the bottom two rows of siding on the west side of our house. There was a learning curve to taking them off, so we ended up doing three rows! But coming in around 100 bucks this project was a good DIY bargain!
We missed the chance to start tomatoes and peppers inside this year since we were gone for David's eye surgery. That's no big deal I know a great place that sells organic plants. Today I put all of the seeds in though!
It's always so exciting to get them in! I can't wait to see how things grow!
The bleeding heart is making me super happy.
All sorts of things are popping up around the yard!
What an exciting time!






No comments:
Post a Comment