The last month has been a whirlwind.
Just before David had his shoulder surgery we finished up the fire-pit.
WE LOVE IT
When Dave was feeling a little better, he and I put together this cool wood holder....
Becky brought Evan up on Memorial Day Weekend, and we went on a hike to Buzzard's Lookout.
![]() |
| The views are amazing |
And we stopped at the Chapel in the Hills.
Evan spent two weeks with us!
It went by so fast! We went to the pool, a chuck wagon supper, the fountains, and the boys did a week of tennis lessons together.
Since he went home we had our yard sale, VBS, and another home visit for the foster parenting process. The rest of the month should be better, with just tennis lessons in the morning, and the rest of the day free. David's recovery is going great, and I think he will make a full recovery since he takes his PT and stretches seriously.
I'll check in soon!











No comments:
Post a Comment