Moment of the Week

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Moments


Nate has been adjusting very well to the recent move of his friend T.  It was especially helpful that friends moved into our neighborhood just as T was leaving.  Homeschooling friends.  The most polite respectful kids I've met in this decade.  They are a good influence on Nate after the buddies he has been playing with in the past couple of years.  



I've still been working on getting our new school year planned out.  This is the first year I put together our own plans.  In past years I bought a package that came planned!  So this year I have had to go through our curriculum and decide how much we need to do each day to finish the work.  It only took me four years to decide I had the ability to do this.

Last night after dinner we were invited to a monopoly night at our friend's home.  I was mid margarita when it was time to leave, so I just put it in a plastic cup and took it with me.  It is so convenient to be a short walk away.


Especially since more margaritas were being poured around the monopoly board.(to the parents)  It was a margarita filled evening, but nobody is driving. 


We went for a nice hike this weekend too.  It wasn't quite roasting hot yet, and it is kinda wooded so it was enjoyable.


The girls loved it too... especially the creek


They ran like crazy and slept the rest of the day.


Things are good.




No comments:

Post a Comment