Dave and I went to Swan a Chinese restaurant off base. I had been there with my coworkers but it was Dave's first time. He loved it. I am so glad I love it there too. We had a fun time getting freaked out in the tiny upstairs restaurant. The room is tiny with four small tables. We chose a table by the window overlooking the street. While we were sitting there the room began to shake. Dave and I both looked at each other like, 'oh, crap. an earthquake' The place was really shaking. It wasn't an earthquake though. The shaking was from trucks driving by on the street below. We were so scared. I cannot imagine what it would be like in there during a real earthquake. I would probably pee my pants.
We didn't end up attending the Everclear concert. We went to the bx before the concert and we ended up buying Dave a new toy he couldn't wait to get home and hook up. He hasn't left the seat in front of the new 42 " Sony Vega LCD we bought. He is in heaven. I don't think he has even noticed me in the past three hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment