It has really been cooling off here lately. During the day its comfortable but by early evening the air is cool and crisp. Fall is definitely coming soon. We took Wendy for a walk this evening and I mentioned to Dave it feels like Michigan weather. Then I realized it felt like an Arizona winter. We are really enjoying the change of seasons. Although shoveling the snow isn't something we are looking forward to.
Hopefully this weekend Dave and I will finally get to go to Hatchinohe, which is a town about an hour away. There is a large mall there and a lot of other things to do there. Maybe we will stop at the mall and watch a movie. Everyone has been telling us to try the movies off base. They are nice and we can see more recently released movies. They have Japanese subtitles but that's okay. When we see movies on base we have to wait a long time before they come here. Usually a month before they are released on DVD.
Well, that's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment