
This picture is of our truck . The good ol Toyota Surf. It has been broken since last Monday and in the shop since Friday. We get to pick it up on Wed. Hopefully it wont cost and arm and a leg. A brake line was leaking fluid and needed to be replace. Anyone have any idea how much that could cost? Well, anyways only three more days of bumming rides and not getting things done. WE are depending on our one car the Mode which is our only mode of transportation. (haha) It really stinks because it is really tough to start and only Dave can get it going and sometimes he has a really difficult time. So, since I cant drive it he has to drive me around everywhere I need to go. WOOF!!!
I finished my scrapbooking cupboard last night. Now it is all organized and pretty. Ill take and post a pic sometime this week for anyone who cares. LOL
This is my last week of working. I am looking forward to cleaning the house up and keeping on top of the duties I have been to busy to do. I finally finished the book Icy Sparks. It was really good. It took me forever though!
No comments:
Post a Comment