
Well, I have put my notice in at my job. I will be working two more weeks then that's it for me. Dave and I decided that we really need to see each other more. You know since we are married and all. LOL So, I am going to stay home and this means lots of good things. We will see each other during the week, and on the weekends we will have the time to actually go do things. Right now we work all week and on the weekends we stay home cleaning and doing laundry. So, now that I will be home the housework will be done laundry caught up on and we can spend sat and sun doing fun things like exploring Japan perhaps. We have lived here for nearly a year and we haven't seen anything. The truth is that we only have had just the two days a week to see each other so we usually feel like lounging around catching up on everything.
I am really excited because this means i will have time do do everything, quilting, scrapbooking, and knitting. Maybe even take the stained glass and pottery classes I have been wanting to do. The family support center has cooking classes once a week also. I went to two of them when we first got here before I started working. I really had fun. I took a German cooking class and we learned how to make Pork Schnitzel(one of our favs now) And the Japanese cooking class I took we make this egg and chicken dish. It was good but I haven't attempted it at home yet. It was kinda complicated. LOL I hope to keep myself busy while Dave is at work. Plus it seems I never have enough time to chat with Melissa online.(every night) LOL
Well, just wanted to say hello. Take care everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment