Moment of the Week

Monday, June 19, 2006

Dave is BACK!

Dave arrived in Misawa on Sunday night.  It is so great to have him back.  It feels like he was gone forever.  I am such a wimp.  I need to buck up because he may be going away again in a few weeks!!! 


He had a good time,  he didn't realize he missed the states so much.  He ate at Buffalo Wild Wings several times  (I think he said five times!!) I am glad he had a good time.  Hopefully next months trip wont be as crappy(for me).  It wasn't fun  for me since the weather has been so terrible.  It rainy and cold which kept me cooped up in the house.   


He started Engine Run School on Monday.  It is nice having him here for dinner.  He even gets a lunch and is able to come home to eat with me.  I feel spoiled and I am sure I am going to get a rude awaking next week when he goes back to work in his squadron.  Actually he has to work this Saturday!  Poopie!!!! 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment