
Boy have we been busy!! Seems like the days aren't long enough. We went to a fancy smancy French Valentine's dinner last night. The food was very seafoodie but it was ok and we didn't die from the huge shrimp with its head still on in our salads..... I will never look at shrimp the same again!!
We are leaving tomorrow morning for a weekend in Sapporo. We are riding the train for 6 hours to get there. We have to go through a underwater tunnel for awhile of the trip which makes me very uneasy! Dave and I are going to watch a movie or two to pass the time so hopefully I wont be thinking about being under the ocean in a tunnel on a train. whew...gag.
We sent Wendy to the Kennel this afternoon and I am feeling pretty guilty. I hope she does OK so that I feel better about leaving her for the summer while I am in Michigan.
Well, I better go finish packing. Everyone have a great long weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment