Moment of the Week

Sunday, April 27, 2008

How was your weekend?

How was your weekend?

Super!
 
 2

Good
 
 2

Alright
 
 1

Crappy
 
 0

We had a nice weekend.  The weather was pretty great.  We took the dog and baby for long walks after breakfast and after dinner.  I have been taking the dog and baby for long walks in the mornings and Dave and I go again after supper every night(we bring Nate and Wendy).  Its just nice to get out of the house since the weather is so wonderful; tulips and daffodils are out and most of the cherry blossoms too, we have a great time.  

Dave was able to get the yard mowed, it really needed to be cut.  I think this week I am going to try to clear out my flower beds.  The spring fling is on May 10th, so I need to have the beds cleared so I can plant right away.  In the past I didn't get around to planting the flowers for a few weeks, mostly because it was always rainy.  But we leave days after the spring fling so I'll have no time to put it off. 

We put Nate in a pair of Dave's pj's.  They fit him pretty well right now.   I am adding a few photos. Nate in the pj's and a pic of Dave and his Grandpa Victor.(Dave is wearing the same pj's.) 

 

 

1 comment: