We took Nate to this two month check up today. He was 22 inches long and weighed 11 pounds!!! He is getting so big! He did really well with his first vaccines. He cried a little it then he was fine and happy again. Every time Dave picks up Nathan in the car seat to lug him around he always complains about how heavy Nate is getting. Guess he is getting wimpy sitting behind that desk all day long! Hehe.
Dave's co-worker Tony had his baby yesterday. Well, actually his wife had their baby via c-section. He weighed 9 lbs 3 oz.
I was shocked... Nathan weight 9 pounds at 6 weeks old! We stopped by L&D to visit them after Nathan's appointment. We took them a pack of size one diapers! I think we will take them a casserole on Sunday, since they should be released on Saturday. It didn't sound like they had meals frozen or anything, and they will be super busy with the new baby and their 16 month old. Yikes!
Its been foggy lately and it has been making us feel groggy. I miss sunshine! Tomorrow the dog goes for her vaccines! Jeesh
I can't believe he is such a chub now! I wish I wasn't missing it! You guys are such good parents! I love you all and cant wait to see you and meet Nathan!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! Babies sure grow fast eh? He sure looks like his cousin BEN in this pic!!
ReplyDelete