Moment of the Week

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Fall

Isn't everyone SO excited that today is the beginning of Fall??  I am a summer gal, but boy I am so excited about the arrival of fall and winter this year.  I am posting a fantastic recipe for an amazing soup.  Its cheap, tasty and reheats really well.  Perfect for those crisp cool fall nights, and even more wonderful on those chilly winter nights.  Enjoy the changing leaves, football on the weekends,  and the first day you have to wear a sweater... I love the feeling of putting on a cozy sweater for the first time.  Don't you?

We put our order in for our new car...  We are so excited.  Dodge has a really great incentive right now.  The best part of going through the Military New Car Sales is that we get the rebates that are offered right now, but if something better comes a long we can switch to whatever is offered between now and the day we pick it up.  We got insurance quotes and almost fell off the chair, boy reaching age 25 sure does give you warm fuzzys as far as car insurance goes.  Just thinking back to how much we paid when we first were married, I was 18, Dave was 19... we paid  a TON! 

Nathan is getting really good at standing on his own when holding on to furniture.  He falls after a few minutes, be we are always right there.  He's a great kid. I posted a bunch of new photos, some are blurry but you can still see how cute and awesome this kid is. 

Take care all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment