Moment of the Week

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Sept. 14, 2008

Fun things happening in our little world. 

 

We celebrated Dave's 26th last Monday.  I made him a cake, it was yummy. He got a new lunch pail and season 4 of King of Queens from me and Nate.  A tee shirt and hats from my folks.

 

Nathan is 7 months old now! We are still waiting for teeth and forward crawling.  This little boy is so much fun... His laugh is contagious. He makes about a million funny faces.  He is sleeping in later, thank goodness! He is a big flirt when we take him out.  I just wish everyone back home could know him better and in person.

 

I finished my Three Zinnias wall hanging quilt.  I am happy with the way it turned out.

 

 

 

This week I plan to start a new quilt... for Halloween.  I hope I can get it finished in time.. Its not too large so I might be able to. 

 

We are car shopping. Tomorrow we are putting in our order for an American vehicle with a deposit.  Exciting and scary all at once. 

1 comment:

  1. Dave and Nate look great and your quilt looks wonderful how about a family photo the 3 of you???

    ReplyDelete