There has been a big change in my craft room! I got a new sewing machine. Its much larger that my Singer. As you can see in this pic. Through the throat of my new machine you can see my whole singer! Its a lot easier to machine quilt! Its called the Juki TL-98Q Who knew I'd come back to America and fall in love with a Japanese machine?! I am sure I'll still pull out my Singer from time to time if I need zig-zag stitching, but the Juki is a work horse. Thank goodness the sewing machine will be doing most of the work now!
I finished another baby quilt this past week. Link I am anxiously expecting a lot of fabric to arrive this week. 25 yards or so! Next on my to do is is a Christmas throw for the living room I bought a cute fabric pack called Figgy Pudding.

After the figgy pudding quilt I'm going to make matching quilts for Nathan's room. A twin and a toddler size. I think they will look really handsome.
Dave thinks his volleyball team will make it to the finals. How exciting eh?
Wowo, you are really going to town. Nice machine,,did you ever see it over in Japan? That's too funny. I sure wish I had as much energy !!!
ReplyDeleteI never saw any sewing machines in Japan that I can recall. Did I take you to that one fabric store I bought fabric from when I was desperate? It was in the big mall in Hachinohe where there weren't real stores just one big open area with lines painted on the floor defining the store. That's the only place I ever bought fabric in Japan and I don't think they sold machines.
ReplyDeleteWas it upstairs by the stationary store? I don't think we went in it.As you can tell by the pic I am at Marc and Rebecca's.I am staying an extra week to help them out. Wait till you see Evan ,he is another cut grandson!!sooooo very tiny,but a strong guy!
ReplyDelete