Moment of the Week

Saturday, May 23, 2009

May 23, 2009

Our house has been busy getting ready to have a BBQ tomorrow.  A dozen folks Dave works with are coming over to watch the Red Wings game and eat.  We are making BBQ Chicken thighs and drumstix, hot dogs, Taco Salad, a Macaroni Salad, Deviled Eggs, Baked Beans, Watermelon, Pistachio salad and ambrosia salad. 

Hopefully the wings will win and our canines will be good.  LOL 

Monday we are going to drive to Lubbock we desperately need to get Nathan a climbing toy of some sort.  Joann is having a big Memorial Day weekend sale and I need a couple more fabrics for Nate's stacked coins quilts.  Also, we need to stop at Old Navy and Petsmart. Maybe I will be able to finish the binding of the quilt I am working on like I did the last time we made the drive.  I am almost finished with the quilt I am calling Juki Jungle Love.  Its the first quilt I quilted with the Juki.  Haha

We hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

P.S. this is the fabric I am using for the backing of the Stacked Coins quilts for Nathan's room.  Its got so many great colors the tops will be really fun.  Its called 'Tot Town Dig It'.  It arrived yesterday on a huge roll as I ordered 12 yards of it.  It was the most wonderful package I have ever received.  I am planning to make a pillow sham and curtains too. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment