Moment of the Week

Saturday, April 16, 2011

43

Here is me and 43


If only I could contain myself I would wait and use this for the moment of the week. I'm too excited though, so you'll probably get a photo of Nate picking his nose or something on Friday.  But this past week they installed President Bush downtown.  That is 43, I've already had my photo with 41.  But I saw on the evening news he was put in and I auto added a visit to our weekend to do list.  

And here I am telling Nate to get out of MY picture.

And here is a close up

And this one is my fav
If I could rationalize it, this would be the photo mailed out with our Christmas cards this year.  
The highlight of my WEEK!

1 comment:

  1. I think we should be concerned at your enthusiasm. You do know he's a statue right? Not the real 43.

    ReplyDelete