Moment of the Week

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Look at the Landing

I added this linked photo on the right to help you find all of our unpacking posts :) Just in case you want the full tour. LOL

looking from the living room area down to the front of our house. The door on the left is the garage. The open door on the right leads to the entry and front door

Probably nobody would give a hoot, but I still thought I would share. The front of our house as NO windows! ZERO. NADA. It is really weird. especially cause that means no snooping on whats happening on our street. Of course our street is pretty much empty, so there is probably no snooping to be done. I'll never know.

Our front door.

Now that its nice out sometimes, I can open the front door and have some air and light coming in. And I can occasionally snoop.

Add caption
This room is just where we keep shoes, even though we never come in the front door. That door to the right is our furnace and hot water heater. When its -40 out this little room is FREEZING. Thank goodness there is a door to close this area off.


Katie see how green the grass is??
This is a peek out into our street.


Nate wanted to cheese it up for me.

looking back from the entry onto the landing


Nate gotta love em

1 comment:

  1. I like your house. I know what you mean about no windows in the front!I just have bdrm windows in the front hard to see what's going on out there!!

    ReplyDelete