Happy Thanksgiving
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We had a pretty good one here in the desert. We all worked our long day and then most of us got off at noon and went to eat easily the best dinner I've had since I left home. They served up a pretty good spread for all the troops here with lots of turkey roast beef and all the fixings.
This is just a small group of us in the chow hall, no! they did not serve champagne to us, that's just sparkling grape juice.
After dinner Drinks at the "Bra"
some guys grabbed their dinner to go so that they could eat it with their beers. The only thing missing was football, which was playing the next morning here. So sad that the lions lost, I really thought it was our year to win the Turkey.



Glad to see photos of you with people. Looks like you had a great meal. Who are the overweight people in colored clothing? civilians?? Thanks for sharing this... Nate loved seeing you
ReplyDeleteHow many pieces of pie were allowed? It looks like that guy in the bottom right corner has atleast two, maybe more... is this part of the AF fitness program??
ReplyDelete