Moment of the Week

Sunday, January 8, 2012

SandBox Salutations Wk 25

"B-9"
B-I-N-G-O


Recently, I have been going on my day off and playing bingo with some of the fellas that also have the day off with me.  Well, after 4 weeks of going and at least 15 or 20 games of Bingo, I WON.
This is especially amazing since the Bingo caller is usually a middleeastern man with a really thick accent.  So it is very difficult to understand him, plus he goes very fast.  Every Time I play my heart races because I am trying to stay caught up, and as Teresa will tell you, I am not the fastest person in the world when it comes to games.  But long and behold I won, and it was on the hardest card to play, a coverall.

My winnings, a 25 dollar gift card to the BX.  May not seem like much, but when you factor in that we don't have to pay to play, it's pretty cool.

Well, 2 more post left and I'm outa here.  this week we are suppose to be moving out of our rooms and into trailers or tents, no one really knows which yet.  But either way, it will be 30 to 40 dudes living in a room together, we like to think of it as camping.  I'll let you know how it turns out next week if we move that soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Winning bingo is the best. Can't believe you only have two more posts. We can't wait to welcome you back home. Hugs from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never say that David! That sounds like im a mega you know what!! Jeesh.

    ReplyDelete