Have you been to a Christmas party where there was a hidden pickle on the tree? I went to one once, and it was the funnest thing I had ever heard of! So in the spirit of making family traditions we started one tonight.
I hid the pickle on the tree. I also got two prizes...... The boys lined up. Ready! Set! GO!
Dave cheated, how mature
It was an exciting race to find the pickle first!
Anna got swept up in the excitement and started humping Dave.
This is Dave when he spotted the pickle, but wanted to let Nate find it.
Looking!!
FOUND IT!
THE PICKLE WINNER 2012
He got to open his pickle prize... Dave has to wait till Christmas to open his pickle present....
This is Nate jumping up and down when he realized it is a tabletop air hockey set....
The boys promptly tried it out! I'm sure it will be an evening game for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment