Moment of the Week

Monday, December 3, 2012

SO it begins...

 We have really awesome neighbors.  I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it before.  Our neighbor Gary across the street is kinda like our homeowner role model.  Since our homes are similar in floor-plan and such we are going to kind of follow his example.  Other houses on the street are bi-levels and have all been replacing their roofs.... Gary's house and our house dont need one yet... But Gary replaced his front window a few weeks ago, and we put that right on our list, ours needs to be replaced too.  

Anyhow, Gary started putting out Christmas decorations Thanksgiving weekend.  There is a full manger set on his side yard and a landing strip for Santa and his reindeer in his front yard.  Dave decided to put up a few lights in our yard.  We didn't have a lot of lights..... but I think it has Dave thinking about next year.  
He has mentioned a few times about hunting for after Christmas sales on LED lights...

I have a feeling Dave is going to work every year to up his game..... I'm sure Gary will keep raising the bar as well..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment