Moment of the Week

Saturday, October 4, 2014

A Fall Day


This morning we drove west to Spearfish where there is a corn maze and pumpkin patch.  The property had lots of fun stuff to do like duck races....


... And a hay jump!


Then of course was the 17 acre corn maze.


We all had a really fun time walking, and sometimes running, through the maze.


Thankfully we had a map, because I could have seriously become lost.  I cannot imagine walking through in the dark.  My amygdala gets amped up just thinking about it!


After we made it out we went through the pumpkins, picking out a few big ones and lots of little ones.


We won't carve them until the week of Halloween, but it was a perfect crisp fall day, so we took advantage of it!


It was a fun family outing for sure!

Now I'm off to get apples for bobbing, donuts for eating off string, and cider for our neighborhood's fall block party tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment