The way I have our homeschool year scheduled we have four-one week breaks planned throughout the year.
This week happens to be our first break. After seven weeks I am grateful for a breather, and the weather this week is going to be amazing! I could definitely take advantage of this time off to get my fall cleaning done too, but mostly I just want to relax.
Monday we made the drive to the Mammoth Site in Hot Springs.
It is still an active dig site. I think it is really awesome to have something so amazing so close to where we live.
There are lots of mammoth skeletons in this site.
This site is actually a 26,000 year old sink hole. So I've stood in a prehistoric sink hole, I can check that off the to do list of life.
It was a great field trip!
I am so looking forward to enjoying this week.






No comments:
Post a Comment