Today was cold and snowy.... yesterday was cold and snowy.... tomorrow is supposed to be cold. In other news we fly to Florida in 33 days!
We opened presents from our parents today.... Nate was really excited because G & G McMath's box arrived on Saturday, but we made him wait until G & G Brinker's boxes arrived today. We were spoiled.... Nate got lots of cool toys, Dave got cool tools, and I love the sheets and picture I got. Nate got a set of sheets too, and he was almost excited, but then when I opened a set of sheets, he looked at me like what is happening?! It was funny. He looked worried that Christmas might end up totally practical. Then he opened legos, transformers and an rc helicopter and was reassured that Christmas still brings new toys.
I took a video of Nate opening his gift from Grandma because she was so looking forward to watching him open El Toro Loco........
He is really excited!
Thanks to everyone for making our Christmas special!


No comments:
Post a Comment