A week ago I was looking at this. Feeling an entire spectrum of things... most of them run by my anxiety. Dread, fear, and sadness obviously.
Then the next day it shifted to more of a 'holy crap we just have to buck up."
In the past week I have: plunged the toilet, picked up a lot of doggie dodo, taken out the trash, done laundry, read a lot of bedtime chapters, taken Nate to karate, hockey, church, put air in a tire, cooked, cleaned, cried.
Most of the crying had to do with the tire. With a big ol screw in it. And me driving around on a donut while a replacement came in from Wyoming, and I cried a lot. Because I had never had to put air in a tire in my life, and shit was falling apart in record speed.
I am praying things will even out and we can avoid anything as dramatic and stressful for a while. To celebrate the new 200 dollar tire I am going for a car wash, and shoe shopping.
Nate's fine by the way. Every time I start crying, he huffs and exclaims, "Are you crying AGAIN? WHY?" No matter my reason he shakes his head annoyed. He's such an odd mix of Dave and I.... Dave would rather ignore the crying all together, don't bring it up....I of course want to talk about everything until it's resolved, don't let it go....
Nate's a little of both, ask about it then drop it immediately.




It has been a while since I was on McMath Moments. It is good to see how big Nate is getting. I am sorry so many things were going wrong. Ina and I pray for you, Nate and Dave every night. When we are done, she says "AAAAmen" I hope this time flies by.
ReplyDelete