Moment of the Week

Monday, December 12, 2016

A Slow Down

This weekend Nate was in the Christmas pageant at church.  

He played the wiseman Balthazar.  


He was so cute.
Our neighbors Gary and Linda attended the play this year.  
It meant so much to Nate to having someone there.
Next year will probably be his last year in the Christmas program.

The rehearsals for the program had us runnin' 'round like crazy people since the day after Halloween!
Each week an hour practice on Tuesdays, and on Sundays practice for an hour and a half.  
Add in hockey games on Saturdays and practices on Wednesdays, things have been hectic!
So now that the program is over Sunday dinners can resume!  I made pot roast last night!

We also finally had time for putting up our tree.

We just put up our smaller tree this year. 
We will be away from home on the weekend of Christmas and we are trying to simplify this year, so the small tree will work just fine.  

I want to make a tree skirt this year and replace this velvet skirt which grabs dog hair!
I might have time to make the skirt, but maybe not the motivation.  I haven't sewn in weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment