Moment of the Week

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Festive


It's that time of year again..... 
...when trying to make a 'perfect' Christmas for our family means feelings of suffocation for me.   


 This year I am trying to keep things simple.  

Thanksgiving is usually the opener for my season of panic attacks, but this year that wasn't the case.  


We had a relaxed dinner with the pretty dishes, and I was able to enjoy it.  


Normally for us the day after Thanksgiving our house is- **BOOM**CHRISTMAS**.
Not this year.

I've gradually put the festive flannel sheets on our beds, and have the Christmas quilts out.  


Olive is adorable on Christmas quilts by the way.


See!

 But besides the beds and our Advent wreath, the house looks normal.



And we've doing normal life stuff.... like celebrating Bonnie's 5th birthday.



And completing our series 16 mini-figures.



Watching rabbits and birds in the yard. 



Hockey



But.... isn't this so precious!?


No comments:

Post a Comment