This week started with an ass early airport drop off. Dave went to Texas for work on Sunday.
So we traveled to France alone.
We had French Dip sandwiches and French fries with friends on Monday.
Nathan got back into school work with nearly no issues.
We learned lots of cool things about France and the animals that live there.
We made an Eiffel Tower puzzle.
I made Coq Au Vin, or rooster in wine for supper this week, and we enjoyed french cheese and crackers.
We had friends over to make soap.
I think because the French are known for their perfume, but making perfume would be really tricky with kiddos, so we made soap instead. We used essential oils and shea butter glycerin. It is so silky, and smells so delightful.
I had some fun molds to use.
I even declared we must use my very precious rose oil.
Which is nearly 200 bucks for a little tiny bottle because it takes a gazillion rose petals to make a single drop of oil or something like that.
But the rose soap is so amazing.
Seriously!
I'm going to make more because I think it might make nice gifts.











No comments:
Post a Comment