Moment of the Week

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Week Nine

Week nine is in the bag!  We have finished a quarter of the school year.

We traveled to the United Kingdom.


Nate decided to dress up for school.  


The boys had fun with coding the Ozobot.


We caught up on all of our work.




And made a Big Ben model.  Actually it's an Elizabeth Tower model since 'Big Ben' is just the largest bell inside the tower.  FYI. 

One day this week I had started snipping my split ends while Nate was working, and he asked why I was cutting my hair.  I explained about my split ends and showed him, but I decided we should look at it under the microscope... It was INCREDIBLE!  So cool we had our friend come over to look at it.  They looked and suggested I switch to Pantene Pro-V. 

No comments:

Post a Comment