Moment of the Week

Monday, October 17, 2005

Funny pic to make you laugh

It has been a while since our last entry.  We have been working a lot.  Any time that I do spend on the computer is on eBay.  I have been having so much fun on the site.  What amazing buys I have found!!

The weather here feels a lot like fall.  It has been sort of warm during the day,  in the sixties.  At night though it gets chilly!!!  It is dark by six, the days seem so short. 

Dave is going to work at 630 pm this week.  It is going to be a tough week.  The base is having an exercise.  He has to wear full gear(flax vest, helmet, and a snowsuit like outfit that protects from chemicals.)  The 12 hour shifts are long and he gets home and goes to bed a couple hours before I wake up and go to work.  Oh well, its only one week. 

I am reading a book that I am loving so much!  I hope you all read it.  It is called Lovely Bones.  It is so good!!!  Run to the library right now if you haven't already read it.    Melissa and I were talking about reading a book at the same time so we can chat about it together.  If anyone else thinks it sounds like fun let us know.  Wouldn't it be fun to get online and IM after we finished a book together.  Melissa needs to get a computer.   It would be so fun!!

I hope you all received the card we sent out.  LOL 

TaTa-

No comments:

Post a Comment