Moment of the Week

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Where does the time go????

It is late Sunday night.  Where does the weekend go????  You always think you will get to do all of these things and you never get to half of them. 

Dave has been preparing for his trip to India this weekend.  He has a big test on Tuesday but he may not be here to take it.  He could leave anytime with little to no notice.  We don't really know when he will return.  They have to tell them Nov 21st.  But the chances of that aren't likely.  We are told to prepare for their return after thanksgiving.   SO while trying to pack and study he has had little time to relax.  He has been given antibiotic for malaria and he is stocked up on Imodium since sickness unavoidable.  His Purell is packed along with every other sanitizing product on the store shelves.

I did have a little fun this afternoon my coworker taught me how to do stained glass.  It took me awhile since the grinder wasn't working well.  I am looking forward to this new hobby.  Maybe I can find a grinder on eBay!!  That would be so fun to work on it at home.   I finished the book I was reading(lovely bones).  I really loved it.  I had told Melissa that she should read it and she went and got it from the library.  She read it in one day  She loved it too.  I couldn't believe that she beat me though! 

The picture is from a break Dave took a little while ago.  Our dog loves to play with this hippo mitten we got her.  She goes crazy when she sees us walk by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment