Moment of the Week

Monday, October 31, 2005

not much happening here



Well, I  had fun at the bazaar this weekend.    I took Dave to the airport in Misawa City  on Sunday morning.    Later Sunday Melissa K. and I went to the bazaar again.  This wedding cabinet was half off.  How could I pass it by?  I love it.  I am going to use it to store all of my scrapbooking things. 

I heard from Dave today.  He called while I was at work, but he left a message.  He was still in Calcutta(I am pretty sure that is spelled wrong)  They were heading for the base.  I am not sure if he will be able to call once at the base.  He leaves India on Nov 25th (the day after thanksgiving)   I don't think he will get to Misawa until Saturday though.  I believe they spend the night either in Singapore  or Tokyo. 

I have been trying to get used to being home alone.  I have caught up on laundry and dishes. I  am sure it is only because it has been two days but so far I kinda  like doing dishes and not finding more dirty dishes in the sink the next time I go to the kitchen.  I really do miss Dave just not his dishes or excessive laundry.  (Please does anyone else change like three times a day?  I don't understand why one would need to do that. ) 

Wendy has taken to destroying things.  I think she is home alone too much.  She has torn up pictures,  a pillow, a pkg of ex-lax, and most recently $25 she took from my purse.  I think she needs a playmate.  Maybe Ill get Dave a puppy for Christmas.  I am just kidding I am sure that would just equal double the trouble.  Plus Dave would kill me.  

I should be shipping everyone's Christmas gifts soon.  The Post office recommends that we have all pkgs shipped by Nov 16 if we want everything to arrive before X-mas.  Please do not open them until Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment