
Here is a pic of my nieces. Aren't they the cutest?
Dave made it home last night. While he was in Okinawa it was rainy so he didn't get to come home and brag about 70 degree weather. Haha! He did brag though about how much nicer the base is and how they have cable down there. Oh well, he completed the mission and is home safe and sound.
I am done with all of the cleaning and I am already back to my normal cleaning schedule. Today is sheets and floors. I am hoping to get it done really fast, because tonight is punch art and I am really excited. Tonight I will be picking out a kit and then next week I will start. I had a dream about punch art last night. LOL I am really excited if it is coming thru in my sleep.
Wendy went to the vet the other day. No heartworms. She is healthy. And I talked to the woman there and she told me about a kennel in MIsawa. I am so excited everything will be taken care of so we can make the trip home to the states for Christmas. Dave has the leave in, and we found a kennel for Wendy. I am getting so geeked even though it is like 8 months away. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment