Moment of the Week

Sunday, April 16, 2006

wendy has a new toy

I think this maybe the most interesting thing I have blogged about in a while.  LOL  We bought Wendy a new toy at the 100 yen store the other night.  It is pictured here.  LOL  the pics on our profile are action shots of her playing with it.  I can hold the end of this toy up level with my face and she can jump up and grab it.  She is a short doggie, but man can she jump.  It is like watching a circus act or something.  I was able to catch her high leaps in a couple of the pics posted.   Please take a look.  When you see the end of the toy remember I was holding it up to height of my head.


P. S. these pictures will also be put into Wendy's picture folder.   


No comments:

Post a Comment