
Today was a tough day of cleaning. I started my spring cleaning today and it took me forever to do our bedroom. under the bed and back in the closet were nasty! I will feel so much better tonight getting into bed knowing that the room is so clean now. Thankfully last night as I slept I had no idea how dirty the room was. Otherwise it would have made my skin crawl. LOL Tomorrow I think I will tackle the Kitchen.
Dave has to go to Kadena AB (Okinawa)to fix a broken jet. It is stranded and Dave and another crew chief were headed down there this morning, only to have the KC 135 there where riding unable to take off because it was broken. Not only did it break but they need a part for the plane that is down in Okinawa. Ironic huh? SO they have to get the part into Misawa to fix the KC 135 to get the guys from Misawa to Okinawa to fix the F-16. Maybe they will make it down there tomorrow if the part makes it up. LOL Even after Dave gets down there all of this confusion makes me wonder how he will get back. LOL
I liked the Japanese punch art I watched on Wednesday. It is a type of embroidery but there is no tying floss. it is a little different but I am looking forward to ordering my kit and starting a project of my own. Papa'son forgot the catalog last week. He is 82 and i am not sure if I heard him speak English. I heard him talking but couldn't make anything out. LOL I posted a picture of a punch art piece. pretty neat huh?
PS why isn't there spell check on 360? some of us need it. I am usually tired when I blog and it doesn't help that I cant spell worth a darn.
No comments:
Post a Comment