Dave arrived home the other day. He is really glad to be home. He is really tired and is looking forward to time off next month. I am so glad he is finally back. I was running out of stuff to keep me busy. I put together 4 scrapbooks, made three Christmas presents, did a lot of online shopping and did two puzzles. Ha!!! I have put the four scrapbooks in my photos. If your not into scrapbooking they will probably be boring to look at. Sorry. Everyone back home sure has been quiet lately. Guess summer is keeping everyone busy. I have been reading a lot since most of the summer has been rainy. I have read a bunch of really great books. If you are looking for a good read here is a short list of some I would recommend- Mine are Spectacular, Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons, Patty Janes House of Curl, Crazy Ladies, One Thousand White Women, One for the Money, Gap Creek, A Girl Named Zippy, Icy Sparks, Lucky, Lovely Bones, Cheat and Charmer.
I am going to start The Freedom Writers Diary next week. I will let you know what I think when I am finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment