Moment of the Week

Thursday, August 10, 2006

THE CRICUT HAS ARRIVED!!!!

Well, today was a very special day since my CRICUT arrived!!! I had been watching JoAnn.com waiting for it to be in stock and it finally was, and I finally got mine in the mail today!!!!  If you are a serious scrapbooker you have got to get this machine.  It is so amazing.  I got home from the post office at 3 this afternoon and I started playing with it and lost five hours!!!  Dave called at 830pm.  I lost all track of time I was having so much fun!!!  It really works great and I love it already.

Well, since my scrapping machine is the highlight of my summer I will fill you in a little on what Dave is up to.  His TDY is finally coming to an end.  He leaves Alaska on Sunday( in Alaska,which is Monday here) and will arrive home on Tuesday.  I couldn't be more excited.  After talking to him today it sounds like he is really ready to get home.  They worked a lot from the sounds of it, and this trip to Alaska didnt produce much time for him to fish.  He is a bit disappointed.  He didn't catch any Salmon.  Hopefully he will have a little more luck at *Salmon Camp*. 

Well, nothing more to report... tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment