
Here is a list of strange things that seem 'normal' to me:
- earthquakes
- fish on a stick ( i don't eat them)
- LOTS of orange earplugs in Dave's pockets
- Holiday Dinners for two
- fish markets in the malls
- emptying my ice into a special drain at McDonald's before throwing away my cup
- using chopsticks
- spending weeks at a time apart from Dave
- seeing my family once a year
- lots of male cross-dressers on TV
- eating rice without soy sauce (its so good on its own)
- Stopping for a jet crossing on my way to the Post Office
- Getting five thousand yen from the ATM ( the minimum allowed for withdrawal)
I know there are so many other things that I can't think of right now. I guess it doesn't matter how "strange" my life seems at times. I have so many things to be grateful for.
No comments:
Post a Comment