Moment of the Week

Thursday, November 2, 2006

It's the Weekend Already!!!

Jeez, I cannot believe it is already Saturday!  This week I have been waking up early and I guess the change has made time go by super fast!!!!  I know I got a lot of things done this week but I cannot figure out how I got to sat already.   We don't have anything planned this weekend.  Dave  might go gun shopping with his friend today.  IF he does, I think I will catch up on some reading. ha ha

I've had such a great week now that I am awake during the day!!  I was sleeping on Dave's schedule which really stunk.  I would stay up until 3 or 4 in the morning waiting for him to get home from work then wake up at noon or 1.  It was really terrible especially since it is dark by 5 now.  He was working really late last week and we weren't getting up until 2 or 3 in the afternoon and by the time we finished breakfast the sun was nearly gone.  I was feeling behind and a bit gloomy.  SO this week I decided to wake my behind up earlier so I can get a day's worth of sunlight.  It feels really great. Plus, I am up in time to watch Rachel Ray which starts my day of on a high note!!  I really love her show.  After Rachel Ray they air two episodes of Roseanne.  That makes me happy also.  I watch while I am dusting and picking up the house. 

We got word from my Mom about our storage unit.  Dave's tools were taken along with his golf clubs,  his bow and a few other things.  Poor Dave.  He is really bummed about his tools and his clubs.  They didn't steal any of my stuff, I didn't have anything interesting in there.  I feel really bad for Dave.  He will enjoy shopping for another tool set when we move back to the states. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment