
Boy o boy am I glad its finally Friday. We had a pretty eventful week. First with the sink problem on Tuesday then on Wednesday we had more trouble. I was running a load of laundry and the washer drain was clogged!! I couldn't believe our terrible luck. Dave went into the Kitchen and it was flooded!! There was over an inch of water on the kitchen floor. We called housing and while they were on their way Dave and I pulled up 5 buckets of water off the floor. Two guys came and snaked the drain and it was fixed. But I still had to mop the floor again!!!! Hey but the good news is that we pulled out the appliances in the kitchen to clean up the water underneath them and they are all clean now. If anything else happens I am going to really be upset.
Dave has today off. Not sure what we are going to do today. He wants to go to a gun store with his friend so I will probably just do some shopping for scrapbooking supplies I need for my next book. Maybe later after he gets back I will take some Christmas gifts to Pack n Wrap to get boxed up for shipping. I have ALL of our Christmas shopping done and everything wrapped!! I am so excited.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment