Moment of the Week

Friday, May 25, 2007

Looong weekend

Looong weekend
Yuck what fun it ISN"T when you have a long weekend and it rains the whole time. Yesterday it was nice for a couple hours but it has been crappy ever since. Dave and I did go tot he beach yesterday. It was sort of gusty and the waves were really crashing, but I am glad we went. I got a few really nice sand dollars and few other nice shells. Wendy had fun yesterday. When it was nice out Dave and I took her for a long walk then we took her to the beach with us. Then later in the day when Dave walked up to the shoppette he took her with him. So she got out of the house 3 times! She was beat.
Dave and I spent the afternoon yesterday playing cards and Yahtzee. We had a good time. Then we watched a movie and TV.
This morning we got up and went to Church. We went to the base cafe for breakfast afterwards. Then we stopped at the BX and I got a few things I needed, and I ended up buying some shoes that were on clearance that will be great this summer. The weather is so crummy I feel like nap is near.
Here is the Scripture for Reflection from today:
Whoever obeys his command will come to no harm, and the wise heart will know the proper time and procedure. ( Eccl 8:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment